Your individually-written reflection is a brief commentary saying what you learned from the project experience.
Below are some questions to consider. Your reflection doesnâ€™t have to answer all the questions below, but must answer the boldfaced questions. Focus on the issues that you consider most important.
Reflections on your team
- How do you feel the team did?
- How well did your team work together?
- How was the coding?
- How did you split up the work?
- What would you be sure to keep, add, or change in your team contract for a future project?
Reflections on yourself
- How do you think you did?
- What specific contributions did you make?
- How do you feel about those contributions?
- What behaviors (things you do, rather than things you feel, or goals you have) do you want to keep, start, or stop doing in future projects?
Submit your reflection as indicated in the deliverables section of the handout.